Inactive ODMDSs EPA Region 4 and USACE
- 5/22/2013: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), South Atlantic Division (SAD), and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region 4, have prepared a draft Site Management and Monitoring Plan (SMMP) to specifically address the disposal of dredged material at Inactive Ocean Dredged Material Disposal Sites (ODMDSs). Copies of the SMMP are available from the USACE or the EPA at the addresses listed in this notice. Comments on the SMMP are requested from interested parties.
Expiration date: 6/24/2013
- 5/14/2013: The Wilmington District, Corps of Engineers (Corps) received an application for modification to an existing permit from Mr. Dean Green of Greensboro Auto Auction, seeking Department of the Army authorization to impact an additional 319 linear feet of jurisdictional stream channel, associated with the addition of a turning lane to an existing entrance to Greensboro Auto Auction in Guilford County, North Carolina.
Expiration date: 6/14/2013
- 5/13/2013: The Wilmington District, Corps of Engineers (Corps) received an application from Kathryn Jolly of the Rowan County Department of Environmental Management seeking Department of the Army authorization to impact 2,244 linear feet of stream and 0.55 acre of wetland, associated with the expansion of the Rowan County Municipal Solid Waste Landfill in Rowan County, North Carolina.
Expiration date: 6/12/2013
- 5/1/2013: The Wilmington District, Corps of Engineers (Corps) received a request from the Town of Topsail Beach, Pender County, North Carolina (Town) to nourish beach along the developed shoreline of the Town of Topsail Beach with beach compatible sand removed from the nearby federally maintained channels of New Topsail Inlet, Topsail Creek, Banks Channel, and Banks Channel Connector.
Expiration date: 6/1/2013
- 4/26/2013: The Wilmington District, Corps of Engineers (Corps) has received an application
from Mr. Dick Thompson of ThAI T LLC seeking Department of the Army
authorization for the discharge of fill material into 0.017 acre of jurisdictional
tributary and after-the fact impacts to 0.07acre of wetlands associated with the
development of lots 3, 4 and 62 within Covil Crossing subdivision. The approximate
3.75-acre project area is located on Loqust Drive, west of Snug Harbour Drive, in
the Covil Crossing Subdivision,Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina.
Expiration date: 5/27/2013